Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-06-30 09:56:23

Shifangjing
Участник

/www.nflraidersteamshop.com

Britain's new Prime Minister Theresa May(L) delivers a speech after arriving at 10 Downing Street in London Karl Joseph Authentic Jersey , Britain on July 13, 2016. Britain's new Prime Minister Theresa May arrived at Downing Street on Wednesday after gaining consent from Queen Elizabeth II. (XinhuaHan Yan)
by Larry Neild

LONDON, July 14 (Xinhua) -- The junior minister who pulled out of the government leadership race to pave the way for Theresa May to become British prime minister was Thursday rewarded with a big front-bench job.

Andrea Leadsom, former minister of state at the department of energy and climate change, was named as secretary of state for environment,food and rural affairs, giving her a major job in May's Downing Street cabinet.

Leadsom pulled out of the race over the leadership of the governing Conservative Party on Monday, leaving May as the only contender, effectively throwing the keys of Number 10 to her rival.

May spent her first full day as prime minister by appointing more politicians to her front bench, at the same time firing a number of well-known politicians, including Justice Secretary Michael Gove.

Johnson has been made foreign secretary, replacing Philip Hammond who was made Chancellor of the Exchequer replacing George Osborne.

It emerged Thursday that May had effectively fired Osborne by saying that she did not want him in her front bench cabinet team.

May continued to wield the political axe, giving a number of Cameron's ministers and secretaries their marching orders, in some cases to make space in the cabinet for more female ministers. Other ministers decided to leave the government.

Gove was replaced as Justice Secretary by Liz Truss while Education Secretary Nicky Morgan was also fired and replaced by the former international development secretary Justine Greening.

Culture Secretary John Whittingdale has also left the government, but Cameron's Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt, caught up in a major wrangle with junior doctors over new working conditions in the NHS, has kept his job.

Chris Grayling, who ran May's leadership campaign, has also won a cabinet role as Secretary of State for Transport.

Earlier Thursday, the newly-appointed Chancellor Philip Hammond ruled out an emergency budget, which his predecessor Osborne had said would almost certainly be needed in the event of a vote to leave the EU. Hammond said there would be a normal autumn statement in the fall, and a regular budget next spring.

Hammond said in a media interview that the British economy was entering a new phase because of the vote to leave the EU, admitting the referendum decision of June 23 had had a chilling short-term effect on the economy.

"It has shaken confidence and caused many businesses to pause investment decisions that they were making," said Hammond, adding the government now needed to send signals of reassurance about the future as quickly and as powerful as it can.

The phone lines at Downing Street have continued to ring all day with messages of congratulation for May, who has become the second female prime minister in British history. Among the phone calls received by May were ones from German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande and Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny.

May also had a 15 minutes telephone conversation with U.S. President Barack Obama. May's spokeswoman said the prime minister "underlined her commitment to be a key partner with the United States."

Meanwhile away from intense media spotlight, the troubles continue for the main opposition Labour Party over its leadership battle.

Leader Jeremy Corbyn faces a leadership challenge from two of his MPs, Angela Eagle and Owen Smith. Most of Corbyn's shadow cabinet quit after 172 MPs passed a vote of no confidence in the leader.

Will you be stuck for the purpose to purchase your wifegirlfriend for birthdayChristmas David Sharpe Authentic Jersey , well I know you are not alone, I bet there are lots of men out there thinking "what does she want for Xmas" Or "what does she need for her birthday this year" But cannot visualize anything as well as any kitchen utensil or possibly an iron something like that a women would think "why on the planet maybe you've bought me this" I know if there are actually any women around who're much like me next Eddie Vanderdoes Authentic Jersey , i could be offended if your partner of mine bought something on this nature with regards to household chores which i will be unhappy and in all likelihood proceed strike rather than go house try to do with this item such as the ironing, choosing told to do DIY(do-it-yourself).

BirthdayXmas gifts for ladies get this the very best birthdayXmas extremely here are a few suggestions of the your girlfriendwife may like for your gift.

Nintendo DSI help held computer that's numerous games out that many women would love Obi Melifonwu Authentic Jersey , possesses various games including cooking games and recipe games which if perhaps you were along with the iron present or even the microwave gift than the is actually a better idea plus the lady that you experienced might love it too, that is to be a bonus rather then you taking your shirt ironed.

A sheet of jewelery is often a fantastic gift to obtain a wifegirlfriend Gareon Conley Authentic Jersey , we love our bling whether it is a diamond ring, watch or necklace Mario Edwards Jr Jersey , I am sure the special lady in your lifetime will understand why birthdayXmas gift plus the believed you might have put into this present.

A mobile phone is a great gift to grant as they are able ring and meet with you if any troubles with your children or family, if there're an effective person then a contact phone and internet ready phone could well be good as they possibly can connect through email to business contacts whilst on the move an excellent phone is definitely the LG KS360 in pink I believe this might be the best birthdayXmas present your girlfriend or wife will adore to have this coming year.

Gh. David Luiz Brazil Jersey   Wholesale Switzerland Soccer Jerseys   Jacob Rinne Sweden Jersey   Mikel San Jose Spain Jersey   Meliton Hernandez Mexico Jersey   Mesut Ozil Germany Jersey   Cheap Sweden Jerseys   Wholesale North America Jerseys   Cheap Minnesota Wild Jerseys   Wholesale Dallas Stars Jerseys

Неактивен

Board footer