Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-03-23 12:20:58

dfvegfr
Участник

Method to recover deleted photos on samsung s8

The phone has become one of the essential tools in life; it brings us convenience, but also brings us some trouble. We can use phones to communicate, learn, and work. Because of this, the phone stores many of our secrets and privacy. In order to avoid the leakage of phone data, we can try not to use the phone to convey or save important information, or delete important information after use. However, when we delete the phone data, we also have a great chance to make mistakes. By coincidence, I put my samsung s8 photos deleted. What bad luck! Now I'm desperate for a way to recover deleted photos.

Method to recover lost photos on samsung s8:

You can use dr.fone toolkit - Samsung Data Recovery to recover deleted photos. It is the world's 1st data recovery software for Android smartphones and tablets. So almost all Android devices can use it, such as Samsung, HUAWEI, LG, SONY, ZTE, etc.. Also, you can use it to restore deleted contacts, photos, music, video, text messages, call history and other documents.

More info;

Recover Deleted Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy S8

Неактивен

#2 2018-03-24 08:03:32

Monikalee
Участник

Re: Method to recover deleted photos on samsung s8

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted photos from Samsung S8/S8+ with this tool.

Related: Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung S8/S8+

Отредактированно Monikalee (2018-03-24 08:04:21)

Неактивен

Board footer