Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2017-12-27 12:07:18

dfvegfr
Участник

How to Recover lost messages from HTC U11

The HTC U11 doesn't support dual-SIM option. However, there are plenty of connectivity option like GPS with A-GPS, BDS, Bluetooth v4.2, dual-band Wi-FI ac/b/g/n, and a 3.5mm audio jack.  Power to the HTC U11 is fed by a non-removable 3,000 mAh Li-Ion battery that charges via a USB Type-C port with Quick Charge 3.0 support.

I want to restore the HTC U11 messages, how can I do? Yesterday, my boyfriend and I broke up. Angrily, I put my album empty. And when I came again to myself, I regret. There are more messages of my boyfriend and me, but there are still a lot of my family and friends. These messages are too precious to me, I can't lose them. I want to restore them to my mobile phone, how can I do?

Method to Recover Lost Messages on HTC U11:

Android Data Recovery is the World's 1st Android Data Recovery tool. It can regain lost or deleted contacts, text messages, photos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, videos, documents and so on. For photos and videos that you have deleted, it has enough ability to restore them.

More info:

Transfer Data Contacts from Android to HTC U11

Неактивен

#2 2017-12-28 07:20:20

Ckmonner
Участник

Re: How to Recover lost messages from HTC U11

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover text messages from HTC U11 with this tool.

Отредактированно Ckmonner (2017-12-28 07:21:42)

Неактивен

Board footer