Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2017-05-06 10:51:48

greatshark
Участник

Adidas Predator Mania Champagne

New flavors of the adidas NMD R1 Primeknit are releasing in about a week. adidas superstar womens What you see above is the adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Datamosh Pack said to be releasing exclusively at SNS. This two-pair pack is inspired by datamoshing which is defined as the process of manipulating the data of media files in order to achieve visual or auditory effects when the file is decoded. Both pairs achieve the inspired look by coming with a graphic Primeknit upper coming in either Footwear White/Vapour Steel-Collegiate Orange or Footwear White/Clear Aqua-Lab Green. Both pairs come with White laces and a White full-length Boost midsole.

Adidas Skateboarding introduces the first signature colorway from legendary skater and Pro team rider Daewon Song.adidas superstar Showcased via the adi-ease, Song in turn designed asymmetrical outsoles of blue and red to represent his Korean heritage and the colors of the Korean flag.“These colors mean a lot to me. Blue represents the ocean – we can drown in this crazy world we live in and get lost out here; and red represents ‘heart’! My love for skateboarding saved my life and has kept me smiling and motivated,” said Song about his new colorway. “The colors are a reminder to always stay positive and never give up on our dreams! My name on an adidas shoe is a dream come true.”

On a call with investors to discuss yet another quarter of strong growth, Adidas CEO Kasper Rorsted said the company is seeing 50% growth in its modern franchises, which include popular new launches such as the NMD—a big hit in fashion circles. adidas superstar womens pink “The split between ‘old’ and ‘new’ franchises is close to 50-50,” he said, emphasizing that it means Adidas’ business can remain stable as different franchises enter different stages of their “life cycle.”

The reaction to that report proved that most of you love those boots just as much as we do, so we're delighted to bring you some more fantastic news.Not only is the Adidas Predator Mania Champagne set for limited edition release on May 1st, but there's a whole line of boots inspired by them that will be coming out in the following days.adidas superstar womens white First up, check out updated images of the 2002 remake that will almost certainly be sold out by this time tomorrow.

You can pick it up from http://www.adsaleuk.co.uk/

Неактивен

Board footer