Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-07-04 03:12:39

wigs815
Участник

women's human hair wigs also eschewing

Sensationnel sold an estimated 18 to 20 million units of wigs, braiding items, and weaving hair last year, but black women are also eschewing bigger hair brands to set up successful independent businesses of their own. When Lana Boone first launched Kurly Klips in 2013, afro clip-in extensions were practically unheard of. It was only after a salon visit gone wrong that she discovered what was, at the time, a huge gap in the market.Desperate to mask the damage caused by a heavy-handed hairdresser, she began searching for online options. “I googled clip-in extensions for natural hair and nothing showed up,” Boone says. “Then I googled clip-in extensions for kinky hair, nothing came up. As I searched I was just like, ‘Oh my God, how is it 2013 and no one has thought to put clip-ins on afro-textured hair?’”
Once upon a time, a black woman’s only option for wigs were silky straight weaves that mimicked European hair. But as the booming natural hair movement sees more women trading in chemical relaxers in favor of their own hair texture, kinky and coily hair extensions have exploded onto the market. Celebrities have even jumped on the wave, and whilst natural hair icons like Solange and Erykah Badu are known for their fabulous faux ‘fros, other stars like Zendaya and even Oprah have also experimented with their own looks.It was this discovery that prompted Boone to find out how she could create her own line of extensions, knowing that the quality and accuracy of the hair’s look and feel would be a crucial selling point. “I was looking for a product that would match my hair texture flawlessly, so when I was sourcing suppliers I didn’t settle for anything less,” she explains. “After going back and forth with one supplier in particular and making those tiny adjustments which would make the hair look that much more authentic, we settled on two textures and within three months we were selling online.
Leading hair manufacturer Sensationnel has definitely noticed the shift in popularity, and credits the trend to the rise of the “naturalista”—another term for a woman with natural hair. “Absolutely, we've witnessed the impact of the natural hair movement on the wig and weave industry. But it goes without saying that the mentality of the naturalista has influenced more than just that. She's changed the face of Hollywood and the fashion industry as well,” says Sensationnel social media coordinator Kandice Chavous. “In response to this, we've developed hair products that specifically target women with natural hair and have noticed that the ladies not only want hair that mimics their own kinky and coily textures but also styles that emulate other curl patterns. The products we develop help us connect to this community."
human hair wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap human hair lace front wigs
cheap full lace wigs
african american wigs cheap
cheap lace front wigs
afro wigs
cheap bob wigs
curly wigs
human hair lace front wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
lace front wigs
hair extensions
women's human hair wigs
best synthetic wigs
discount lace front wigs
full lace wigs
360 full lace wigs
african american wigs
afro wigs cheap
synthetic wigs
bob wigs
cheap curly wigs
cosplay wigs
human hair wigs for men
costume wigs
cheap hair extensions
wigs for women
google

Отредактированно wigs815 (2018-07-04 03:12:56)

Неактивен

Board footer