Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-06-01 10:59:49

dfvegfr
Участник

How to transfer iphone photos to samsung s8?

When I purchase the Samsung galaxy s8, it occured to me that I have stored lots of significant contacts in my previous iPhone and how can I transfer them to the Samsung galaxy s8 efficiently and safely? Actually, I have tried to transfer my data from one phone to another one with some anonymous softwares, but it turned out that some data were lost during the process. It was really annoyed me.

Method to transfer iphone photos to samsung s8:

The software I mentioned above is Phone to Phone Transfer. It’s an all-in-one transfer tool. Not only it can backup your phone, restore data from backups, but also it can transfer data from one device to another one. As to data transfer, it enables you to transfer various files from iOS to Android, including messages, contacts, photos, music and so on.

More info;

Transfer iphone photos to samsung s9

Неактивен

#2 2018-06-02 06:41:08

Monikalee
Участник

Re: How to transfer iphone photos to samsung s8?

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer iphone photos to samsung s8+ with this tool.

Related: Transfer samsung photos to samsung s8+

Отредактированно Monikalee (2018-06-02 06:48:41)

Неактивен

Board footer