Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-04-29 16:43:02

bluesky131
Участник

JennaJersey review from my 13 jersey order with picturesJennaJersey re

JennaJersey review from my 13 jersey order with pictures

When buying from them do not expect your jerseys to be fully stitched. It seems most of what they sell is only stitched on one layer and the other layers are screen printed on top of that one layer. Below are pictures of most of the jerseys I bought and a small review of each one.

For NFL jerseys when buying from Jenna please note the following

Elite Vapor Untouchable: Game style cut, screen printed numbers and logo on a base stitched layer. Most likely has generic font for the name plate

Limited Vapor Untouchable: Replica cut, screen printed numbers and logo on a base stitched layer. Most likely has generic font for the name plate

Game jersey: Authentic cut from pre 2017 Nike jerseys, fully stitched numbers, logos, and names. Most likely will have the correct font for numbers and name plates. This is what I recommend buying if you are getting a jersey from Jenna.

Wentz Eagles Green Game Jersey

I am pretty impressed by this jersey. It looks good, has the correct fonts and logos, and is accurate color wise. The only things to note are that the style is the older Nike cut from 2016 and prior, the green in the logo in the sleeve is not the correct color but it isn noticeable unless you looking for it. The chest font is also not perfect but is something that isn horrible and shouldn be an issue for most people. This is a small and fits true to the size for me

Wentz Eagles Black Game Jersey

Just like the jersey above, the "Game" jersey is great. The logos, fonts, numbers, and material are all great. The only thing to note is the NFL logo is a little off center and the chest font is not perfect.

Wentz Eagles Green Limited Vapor Untouchable jersey

This is the Limited Vapor Untouchable cut. The jersey itself is nice. The material doesn feel cheap. I do think the color is very very slightly off, but that is something most people wont notice or wont care about. The thing that bothers me the most is that the numbers are only stitched on one layer and the other layers are screen printed on that one stitched layer. The name plate font is also just a generic font. The official nfl jerseys Limited costs more than the Game Jersey cut so I am not sure why they do this. Overall, for $22 this is still a nice jersey, but I would recommend getting the Game Jersey over the Limited

Wentz Eagles Green Elite Vapor Untouchable china wholesale jerseys Jersey

This is supposed to be an Elite jersey which is the "authentic" style with a game cut and fully stitched numbers, logos, and name. Unfortunately while the jersey material and cut is great, the numbers aren fully stitched and neither is the logo. The numbers and name on the back are crooked. The logos on the sleeve also have the wrong color green in it. All in all, for $25 it isn bad, especially compared to nfl store near me other fakes out there, but I expected more out of the Elite style.

Nick Foles Eagles Game Green Super Bowl wholesale nfl jerseys Jersey

Just like the other game style jerseys, this one is fully stitched and looks great. The only issues with this one are some weird stitches on the O and L in the name and the wrong green in the sleeve logo.

Malcom Jenkins Eagles White Limited Vapor Untouchable Jersey

This is another Limited jersey, but for some reason this one has the correct font on the name plate. The only issue with this one is that the chest font looks cheaply done when looking at it up close.

Corey Clement Eagles Limited Vapor Untouchable jersey

The 3 is not exactly the correct 3 that the eagles use, so it looks a little off because of that. The logo on the sleeve has some of the paint chipped off. The name plate looks like crap IMO with the wrong font and colors

Curtis Martin Jets Green Throwback Jersey

I am really impressed by this jersey. It looks great and feels high quality. The sleeves are a little long, but thats nothing out of the ordinaryJennaJersey review from my 13 jersey order with pictures

When buying from them do not expect your jerseys to be fully stitched. It seems most of what they sell is only stitched on one layer and the other layers are screen printed on top of that one layer. Below are pictures of most of the jerseys I bought and a small review of each one.

For NFL jerseys when buying from Jenna please note the following

Elite Vapor Untouchable: Game style cut, screen printed numbers and logo on a base stitched layer. Most likely has generic font for the name plate

Limited Vapor Untouchable: Replica cut, screen printed numbers and logo on a base stitched layer. Most likely has generic font for the name plate

Game jersey: Authentic cut from pre 2017 Nike jerseys, fully stitched numbers, logos, and names. Most likely will have the correct font for numbers and name plates. This is what I recommend buying if you are getting a jersey from Jenna.

Wentz Eagles Green Game Jersey

I am pretty impressed by this jersey. It looks good, has the correct fonts and logos, and is accurate color wise. The only things to note are that the style is the older Nike cut from 2016 and prior, the green in the logo in the sleeve is not the correct color but it isn noticeable unless you looking for it. The chest font is also not perfect but is something that isn horrible and shouldn be an issue for most people. This is a small and fits true to the size for me

Wentz Eagles Black Game Jersey

Just like the jersey above, the "Game" jersey is great. The logos, fonts, numbers, and material are all great. The only thing to note is the NFL logo is a little off center and the chest font is not perfect.

Wentz Eagles Green Limited Vapor Untouchable jersey

This is the Limited Vapor Untouchable cut. The jersey itself is nice. The material doesn feel cheap. I do think the color is very very slightly off, but that is something most people wont notice or wont care about. The thing that bothers me the most is that the numbers are only stitched on one layer and the other layers are screen printed on that one stitched layer. The name plate font is also just a generic font. The official nfl jerseys Limited costs more than the Game Jersey cut so I am not sure why they do this. Overall, for $22 this is still a nice jersey, but I would recommend getting the Game Jersey over the Limited

Wentz Eagles Green Elite Vapor Untouchable china wholesale jerseys Jersey

This is supposed to be an Elite jersey which is the "authentic" style with a game cut and fully stitched numbers, logos, and name. Unfortunately while the jersey material and cut is great, the numbers aren fully stitched and neither is the logo. The numbers and name on the back are crooked. The logos on the sleeve also have the wrong color green in it. All in all, for $25 it isn bad, especially compared to nfl store near me other fakes out there, but I expected more out of the Elite style.

Nick Foles Eagles Game Green Super Bowl wholesale nfl jerseys Jersey

Just like the other game style jerseys, this one is fully stitched and looks great. The only issues with this one are some weird stitches on the O and L in the name and the wrong green in the sleeve logo.

Malcom Jenkins Eagles White Limited Vapor Untouchable Jersey

This is another Limited jersey, but for some reason this one has the correct font on the name plate. The only issue with this one is that the chest font looks cheaply done when looking at it up close.

Corey Clement Eagles Limited Vapor Untouchable jersey

The 3 is not exactly the correct 3 that the eagles use, so it looks a little off because of that. The logo on the sleeve has some of the paint chipped off. The name plate looks like crap IMO with the wrong font and colors

Curtis Martin Jets Green Throwback Jersey

I am really impressed by this jersey. It looks great and feels high quality. The sleeves are a little long, but thats nothing out of the ordinary

Неактивен

Board footer