Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-03-20 05:03:50

zhangwl
Участник

Hosts Brazil have been drawn alongside rivals Russia

BUENOS AIRES Adidas Superstar 2 Black White Women's Shoes , April 17 (Xinhua) -- China and Argentina are finding new common ground in a joint love for tango, the seductive and confrontational Argentinean dance that is finding new fertile ground in China.

Xinhua spent some time in Argentina with a Sino-Argentinean couple, Shelly Hou and Juan Berthier, who have begun gathering students in Buenos Aires.

In the city's Salon Canning, the two dancers put on a "milonga," a space where tango lovers come to dance and give free rein to their passion.

Hou Adidas Women's Rita Ora Superstar Slip On Black Gold Online , born in Shanghai, told Xinhua that her passion for tango began when she saw it performed on television. "After that, I took a holiday to Buenos Aires and moved here in 2013 to learn Spanish and tango," she said.

She met Berthier at the National University of the Arts (UNA), where they began learning tango together.

"We were friends for a year and ended up as a couple, dancing together Discount Adidas Superstar Slip On Women's Pink White ," added her Argentinean partner.

"We began practicing together and I was surprised to find he (Juan) knew a lot about China, such as traditional Chinese medicine and history. We have progressed together, we take classes, we practice and work together," explained Hou.

According to her, "with the advantage of two cultures Adidas Superstar Foundation Black White Outlet , we began giving regular tango classes in Buenos Aires, especially for Chinese people who live or travel here and want to learn tango. We speak about each other's experiences, in China and Argentina."

Now, moved by their passion, Hou and Berthier receive many students from China, as well as the U.S. Clearance Adidas Superstar Foundation Navy White , Canada and beyond.

"The classes are not just about tango, and they are also a place to meet new friends, to share cultures, ideas and experiences together, especially between Argentineans and Chinese," said Hou.

Asked about tango's appeal Whoelsale Adidas Superstar Pride Pack White Black , Hou describes it as a "mysterious and beautiful dance which represents Argentina. Through tango, more Chinese like me are discovering this country, the culture and its people. It brings us together as a family."

"I arrived here alone, without knowing anything or anyone. I began learning Spanish and tango and I began to discover the country. Tango is not just a dance from Argentina, and it also represents Argentina's culture," she said.

Now nike air force 1 flyknit low black , Hou and Berthier are preparing a trip to China. "We want to teach tango there," said the Argentinean man.

China, Vietnam hold 10th meeting of steering committee on cooperation

China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1 to be launched

Candidates kick off official campaign for upcoming South Korea's presidential election

Stolen pagoda body returned to Chinese mainland

In pics: tea garden in central China's Henan

Peach blossoms on terrace fields in Guyuan, NW China's Ningxia

Aerial photos of Huairou District of Beijing

Stewardesses for high-speed train take part in training program in Harbin

LISBON, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's national soccer team coach Fernando Santos said that Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo's rivalry with Lionel Messi over the Ballon d'or award was "useful" on Tuesday.

Ronaldo left Barcelona forward Messi in the shade after he won the Ballon d'or award for the third time at the FIFA ceremony held in Zurich, Switzerland on Monday.

The 29-year-old forward earned 37.66 per cent of votes black vans old skool womens , while Messi got 15.76.

"His (Cristiano Ronaldo's) individual competition with Messi was a personal reaffirmation that he wants to continue to conquer many personal and collective successes ... I know his biggest dream is to conquer a success in the selection," Fernando Santos was quotes as saying by Lusa News Agency on the sideline of the initiative "Football Talks".

The Portuguese coach added that he was "very satisfied" with the distinction given to Ronaldo and that it confirmed he was the "best player in the world."

Ronaldo won the d'or for the second straight year. He had also won the award in 2008.

He broke a record in last season's Champions League scoring 17 goals and helped his club Real Madrid clinch its 10th title.

The photo on the left uploaded by @yanta shows Dear John letters being slipped into boxes of chocolate in a supermarket. On the right, the photo shows one of the letters reading"let's break up. The chocolate will be my last present for you." [Photoweibo]

Valentine's Day is known worldwide as a time to celebrate love and romance. But the upcoming holiday is also notorious for reminding many "singletons"of their lack of a significant other.

Instead of moping and feeling left out, many Chinese singles decided to join each other in a crusade against the love birds — proof that the singles are not alone in the festival after all.

Here is some advice posted online by some love-starved online activists on how to sabotage Valentine's Day for those lovey-dovey dates:

Buy up the odd-numbered seats for movies so the cooing lovers can't sit together.

Book up all double rooms in hotels so the lovers will have no place to spend the night.

Crumb chocolate and puncture condoms in supermarkets.

Walk up to a couple on the street, slapping either of them in the face and crying out "How could you cheat on me?!" (Better if this happens between the same sex).

Take a part-time job to deliver flowers and throw half the bouquets away.

Some of the pranks have been put into practice. Sina Weibo user @Yanta uploaded one photo showing him (or her) slipping Dear John letters into boxes of chocolate in a supermarket. The other photo shows one of the letters reading"let's break up. The chocolate will be my last present for you."

A café in Luzhou, Sichuan province announced proudly in its Weibo account that couples are not welcome on Valentine's Day yeezy boost 350 v2 cream white uk , while singles will receive a 10 percent discount in the shop.

However, the ploys are not supported by all. "Just think a. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys

Неактивен

Board footer