Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-02-27 05:58:23

The game is part of the domestic season

DUBAI, March 4 (Xinhua) -- World number one Andy Murray defeated Spaniard Fernando Verdasco 6-3 6-2 Saturday evening to lift the 25th jubilee edition of the Dubai Tennis Championships trophy.

Verdasco took quickly a 3-1 lead in the first set, but a defiant Murray turned the tables and grabbed the lead at 4-3 after just 20 minutes. Murray then broke the Spaniard three times in the second set and eventually took away a check of 532,330 U.S. dollars of the hard court event and a silver trophy in the shape of the traditional Arab sailing boat "Dhow".

"There was a bit of luck involved, it was a tough match, Fernando has one of the best forehands and I found then a way to regain the upper hand," said the knighted Scotsman after winning his 45th career title.

Verdasco admitted his effort in the final was not enough to stop the British ace from winning.

"I am of course sad and disappointed after a week of such hard work." said the 33-year-old. "Andy does not have many weak points. Obviously, he is the world's number one."

Verdasco who defeated world number nine Gael Monfils in the quarter-finals on Thursday added: "I tried to dictate the match with my forehand. But then again, Andy is a strong defender."

On Thursday, Murray had to save seven match points before beating German Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-7 (7-4), 7-6 (20-18), 6-1 to reach the semifinals. The dramatic second set 20-18 tiebreak was only the sixth on ATP tour since tiebreak scores were first kept in 1991.

This led Verdasco saying: "We all know that Andy does not have just seven lives, he has 700 lives."

MADRID Cheap Ultra Boost Laceless White , April 25 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona took a huge step towards the conquest of the BBVA Primera Liga table on Saturday thanks to a 2-0 win away to local rivals, Espanyol.

Barca produced an excellent first 45 minutes football and took a 2-0 lead before the break thanks to excellent goals from Neymar and Leo Messi Cheap Ultra Boost Laceless , who both finished off flowing team moves.

Things changed 10 minutes after the break when Jordi Alba was sent off by referee Mateu Lahoz and Espanyol tried to take the game to their rivals, however Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Blue Sale , they failed to create more than one chance to pressure Claudio Bravo in the Barca goal and the win never really looked in peril.

Atletico Madrid tightened their grip on third place as Antoine Griezmann netted his third double in three weeks to given them a routine 3-0 win at home to Elche.

The visitors had traveled to Madrid with only 14 fit professionals but held on for 54 minutes before Griezmann opened the scoring and after Raul Garcia scored Atletico's second 10 minutes later the result was never in doubt.

Finally Levante took a vital 3 points in their battle against relegation as they won 1-0 away to Getafe thanks to a goal from Victor Casadesus.

On Friday Athletic Club Bilbao won 1-0 in Cordoba to virtually assure the home side to relegation which giving themselves a good chance of finishing in seventh place.

British soccer legend David Beckham has released a new book about his life and career.

Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book Beckham releases new book

XIAMEN, China Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Triple Black Sale , Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Taipei amateur Cheng Ssu-chia captured her second victory of the year against a pro field on Sunday when the 17-year-old closed with 68 to win the inaugural Xiamen Open International by three shots in Fujian province.

Cheng, who won an event on the Taiwan LPGA Tour in August Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Black Sale , finished 10-under 206 over the Orient (Xiamen) Golf and Country Club layout for her fourth victory against pro fields in the past two years.

Runner-up Marion Ricordeau collected the 37,500 euros winner's purse at the co-sponsored tournament between the China LPGA Tour and the Ladies European Tour (LET) when the French pro closed with a 69.

American Beth Allen (70) and France's Alexandra Vilatte (70) were equal third Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Triple White Sale , while US LPGA Tour regular Lin Xiyu (70) was the top Chinese player, a shot further back in equal fifth with France's Joanne Klatten (71) and England's Liz Young (71) at the 250 Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless White Sale ,000 euro event.

Cheng became the fourth amateur to win on the China LPGA Tour and the sixth on the LET circuit.

Starting the day as the joint leader, Cheng registered birdies on three of her first four holes and never looked back. She would finish her round with five birdies against a lone bogey.

"It's my first trip here (to Xiamen) and it's my first LET event. I did not have high expectation entering this week. I thought it would be a great result if I finished in the top 10 Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Sale ," said Cheng, currently 22nd for her age group in the World Amateur Golf Rankings.

"I am excited that I finally won because LET players are very competitive. So far it's my largest win. I played great this week. I should thank Orient Golf and the China LPGA for the invitation extend to me Ultra Boost Laceless Blue Sale ," said the teenager who received a cake from Orient Golf founder TK Pen following her round to celebrate her birthday last month.

"Next year I will turn pro and try to qualify for the US LPGA Tour and follow Yani Tseng's footprint. She is my idol," she said.

The 28-year-old Ricordeau posted her best finish at a LET event in her first visit to China and expressed her admiration for Cheng.

"It's impressive. I was fighting so hard on the course and she's 10-under. I'm really impressed because the course is not that easy and I haven't seen her play but she must be really good Ultra Boost Laceless Triple Black Sale ," she said.

"The greens have lots of grain and are quick and tricky. You never get a flat lie on the fairway to the pin so you have to think about all you. Wholesale Sports Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap College Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys   Authentic Soccer Jerseys China   Authentic MLB Jerseys Free Shipping

Board footer