Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-02-27 05:47:40

tangtang520
Участник

This year I have been steady but I didn't have

BUENOS AIRES Air Max TN Mens Clearance , June 22 (Xinhua) -- Argentinian football legend Diego Armando Maradona will run for the presidency of scandal-hit world soccer body FIFA, media reported Monday.

"I'm a candidate," the outspoken retired footballer and coach told a close associate, according to Argentinian daily Clarin and other publications.

Maradona has been one of the harshest critics of FIFA's top executives Air Max TN Mens Sale , especially its disgraced president, the Swiss-born Joseph Blatter.

Blatter -- who defiantly stood for reelection in May even as several FIFA officials were indicted for bribery and money laundering, and was voted to fifth four-year term -- finally caved in to pressure, calling for extraordinary congress to elect a successor.

Maradona's Uruguayan cohost on a sports program that airs on Venezuelan TV network Telesur Air Max TN Mens Shoes , Victor Hugo Morales, said via Twitter that he had called the ex-player and "he told me that he was going to be a candidate for the presidency of FIFA and he authorized me to announce it."

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro first proposed Maradona run for football's top office earlier this month.

Mexican officials say 20 people died when a bus plunged off a bridge and fell into a deep gorge.

The head of the civil defense office in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz says the accident killed 20 of the 45 people on board. Yolanda Gutierrez said the bus was apparently carrying members of a soccer team when it skidded off a bridge on Sunday near the city of Cordoba.

The Veracruz state government said the bus was likely speeding, and the driver lost control when it went over a speed bump.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto expressed his condolences to the victims' families in his Twitter account. It was unclear if the driver survived.

There was no immediate information on the condition of the 25 injured.

INCHEON, South Korea Air Max TN Mens , Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- China defeated Chinese Taipei 4-0 in the Asian Games women's soccer tournament on Thursday, while Hong Kong of China beat Afghanistan 2-1 in men's action.

But Chinese head coach Hao Wei said he was not satisfied. "All the players did their best. But in terms of scoring efficiency we need to improve," said Hao.

Hao said that the team would try to create more scoring chances in the next match. "Of course, we want to achieve the gold medal. We are trying very hard to win."

Japan's women's team demolished Jordan 12-0 Cheap Nike Air Max 87 Mens , with striker Yuika Sugasawa and midfielder Mizuho Sakaguchi each scoring a hat-trick.

In the men's soccer preliminary, midfielder Philip Chan and forward Hei Lam each scored as Hong Kong of China nipped a 2-1 victory over Afghanistan. Captain Haroon Fakhruddin grabbed a consolation goal for Afghanistan.

"I am very satisfied with today's match," said Hong Kong team head coach Kim Pan-gon.

Afghanistan's assistant coach Hayatullah Logarwal attributed their defeat to a lack of communication between two central defenders, and the failure to make the best of many chances.

"Although we are out of the tournament Nike Air Max 87 Mens Black , we will play good football," said Logarwal.

Thailand and Indonesia both advance to the next round by thrashing Timor-Leste 3-0 and the Maldives 4-0 respectively.

Iran tied with Kyrgyzstan 1-1, while Uzbekistan claimed a 3-0 victory over Bangladesh.

DPR Korea downed Pakistan 2-0 while Jordan edged out the United Arab Emirates 1-0.

"I think we have done the best. Since the upcoming games are important, we should change some of our strategies in order to avoid injuries Nike Air Max 87 Mens Clearance ," said DPR Korean head coach Yun Jong-su.

Andy Murray of Britain poses with the trophy after winning the men's singles final match against Fernando Verdasco of Spain at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis ATP Championships in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, March 4, 2017. Andy Murray claimed the title with 2-0. (XinhuaLi Zhen)

LISBON, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Following is the Portuguese soccer league result on Monday:

Rio Ave FC lost to Estoria Praia 1-3

Standings (tabulated under matches played, won, drawn Nike Air Max 87 Mens Sale , lost, goals for, goals against, points):

SL Benfica 25 20 1 4 66 17 61

Sporting CP 25 18 5 2 49 15 59

FC Porto 25 17 4 4 49 21 55

SC Braga 25 13 8 4 44 19 47

FC Arouca 25 9 11 5 34 27 38

Rio Ave FC 25 10 6 9 36 37 36

Vitoria SC 25 8 10 7 35 38 34

Estoril Praia 25 9 6 10 28 30 33

FC P. Ferreira 25 8 8 9 33 34 32

Maritimo M. 25 8 5 12 36 48 29

Os Belenenses 25 7 8 10 31 52 29

CD Nacional 25 7 7 11 29 37 28

Vitoria FC 25 6 10 9 35 45 28

Moreirense FC 25 7 5 13 30 43 26

U. Madeira 25 6 7 12 16 32 25

A. Academica 25 5 7 13 24 42 22

Boavista FC 25 5 6 14 17 33 21

CD Tondela 25 3 4 18 21 43 13

. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys   Wholesale College Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys China   Cheap NCAA Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys   Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic MLB Jerseys Free Shipping

Неактивен

Board footer