Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-02-27 05:44:23

tangtang520
Участник

Argentina's last basketball player to carry the flag

MADRID, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Spanish football club Villarreal announced on Wednesday night that coach Marcelino Garcia had left the club less than a week before their Champions League qualifying round against Monaco.

Marcelino leaves the club three and a half years after arriving during which time he led them to promotion to the Primera Liga and after taking them to two consecutive sixth place finishes, last season took them to a fourth place finish, qualifying them for the qualifying round of the Champions League.

The club confirmed the news with a statement which said they thanked him and his assistants for their time at Villarreal, while wishing them the best for the future and adding that the new coach would be named in the near future.

It is not yet certain whether the coach was sacked or left his position of his own accord, but the fact it the news comes as a major shock in Spain coming just 24 hours after it striker Roberto Soldado, which leaves Villarreal with just one fit striker for next week's vital European match. Enditem

Maria Sharapova speaks to the media announcing a failed drug test after the Australian Open during a press conferencein Los Angeles Cheap Nike Air Max TN Womens , Califonia, March 7, 2016. Mandatory Credit: Jayne Maria Sharapova speaks to the media announcing a failed drug test after the Australian Open during a press conferencein Los Angeles, Califonia, March 7 Nike Air Max TN Womens Outlet , 2016. Mandatory Credit: Jayne

Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova, the highest-paid woman in sports, said on Monday that she failed a drug test at the Australian Open due to a substance she has been taking for 10 years for health issues.

The 28-year-old Sharapova, a five-time grand slam champion, will be provisionally suspended starting March 12 Nike Air Max TN Womens Sale , the International Tennis Federation (ITF) said.

She tested positive for meldonium, which is used to treat diabetes and low magnesium, and was only banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency as of Jan. 1.

"I made a huge mistake. I let my fans down and I let the sport down," said Sharapova, a teenage tennis prodigy who became the third-youngest Wimbledon champion. "I take full responsibility for it."

"I know that with this I face consequences and I don't want to end my career this way. I really hope that I will be given another chance to play this game Nike Air Max TN Womens Shoes ," former world No.1 Sharapova told a news conference in a downtown Los Angeles hotel.

According to Forbes, she earned $29.5 million in 2015, mostly from endorsements.

Sharapova said her family doctor had been giving her mildronate, which is also called meldonium, for 10 years after she frequently became sick Nike Air Max TN Womens , had irregular EKG results, a magnesium deficiency and a family history of diabetes.

"It is very important for you to understand that for 10 years this medicine was not on WADA's banned list and I had been legally taking the medicine. But on January the first, the rules have changed and meldonium became a prohibited substance."

The World Anti-Doping Agency, or WADA, declined to comment until ITF issues a final decision.

Meldonium is used to treat chest pain and heart attacks among other conditions Cheap Air Max TN Womens , but some researchers have linked it to increased athletic performance and endurance.

It is not approved in the United States but is available in Russia, Latvia and other countries in that region. Over the past month, Russian cyclist Eduard Vorganov, Russian figure skater Ekaterina Bobrova and Ethiopia-born athletes Endeshaw Negesse and Abeba Aregawi have all tested positive for meldonium.

The stunning news came a day after Sharapova's management team said she was going to make a "major announcement," which had many speculating that she was going to announce her retirement from professional tennis.

Sharapova Air Max TN Womens Outlet , who has struggled with a series of injuries in recent years, has not competed since she lost to Serena Williams in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open in January.

Renowned for her never-say-die approach, a gritty baseline game and high-decibel shrieking, Sharapova at 17 became the first Russian woman to win Wimbledon when she beat Serena Williams 6-1 6-4 in the 2004 final.

That victory also made her the third-youngest Wimbledon champion, behind only Lottie Dod and Martina Hingis Air Max TN Womens Sale , and the fourth-youngest grand slam winner in the open era after Hingis, Monica Seles and Tracy Austin.

LONDON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Five-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova's hopes of featuring this year's Wimbledon Championship will be decided on June 20 when a meeting of tournament organisers is planned, reports said here on Tuesday.

Local reports said that the Lawn Tennis Association has not yet decided which players will be granted a wildcard to compete at next month's Aegon Classic in Birmingham.

Under WTA rules, former world No. 1s and ex-major champions are entitled to receive unlimited wildcards into events run by the body which controls the women's world tour.

However Air Max TN Womens Shoes , the WTA does not hold jurisdiction over Grand Slam events such as Wimbledon, which are run by the International Tennis Federation (ITF).

Photo exhibition on Belt and Road Initiative opens at UN headquarters

Decorations set to greet upcoming Belt and Road Forum in Beijing

Victory in Europe Day commemorated in Berlin

Outgoing French President Hollande meets Merkel in Berlin

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

Choosing Your Next Vacation Tour Published: 04.05.2010 | Author: queenslander | Category: Travel & Leisure

Who wouldn love to spend a week or two touring the major cities . Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   MLB Jerseys Cheap   Replica Soccer Jerseys From China   Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap   Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap   Authentic NFL Jerseys China

Неактивен

Board footer