Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2018-01-31 13:58:57

dfvegfr
Участник

How to Transfer apps from android to samsung note 8?

I think the Samsung Note series machine is very good. So I decided to buy a new Galaxy Note 8. And I have a problem that has been bothering me. Every time I get a new cell phone, I want to transfer the important information in the old phone to the new mobile phone. This process is always cumbersome; I would like to know whether there is a simple software to solve this problem.

Method to Transfer apps from android to samsung note 8:

Mobile Transfer is a 100% effective and risk-free data processing software. It can easily realize the desire to transfer contacts, sms text messages, photos from old Android phone to new Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You just need to download the software and simply operate it to get what you want. It can transfer data in different mobile phones, regardless of whether the system is the same as the two Samsung Galaxy phones.

More info:

Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Galaxy Note 8

Неактивен

#2 2018-02-01 11:34:52

Monikalee
Участник

Re: How to Transfer apps from android to samsung note 8?

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer data from android to Samsung note 8 with this tool.

Отредактированно Monikalee (2018-02-01 11:35:21)

Неактивен

Board footer