Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2017-08-21 16:16:29

markblake
Участник

Inspections reveals leaking roof, other problems

My wife and I are purchasing our second home.  We found one that we liked in a decent neighborhood.  The home was built in 2000 and still has original everything except for one HVAC unit that is new.  We had our inspection yesterday and the results came back pretty badly.  The house has a leaking roof in one bathroom and the attic, needs a new hot water heater, the crawlspace needs to be reinsulated and there is an issue with drainage of water above the garage door.  Not to mention the one HVAC that has not been replaced will almost certainly not last much longer given its 17 year ago.   The windows are also developing some condensation on them and have some broken seals.  The inspector said they didn't need to be replaced right away but pointed this out.
We also discovered during the inspection where the sellers had apparently painted over the leak in the bathroom, I guess in an effort to try and conceal it.  In their disclosures, they checked "no representation" on every single question except the age of the roof.  The water heater also had a pan underneath to collect leaking water.

For more

Purchasing Software Video

Неактивен

Board footer