Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2017-08-05 16:11:54

victorgrant
Участник

Nios II Hardware Configuration option missing from Eclipse Run menu

Hello,

I have been having issues with the Eclipse environment so I went back to basics and build the Hello World small program. When I got to tried to run the program there was no Nios II hardware configuration available on the run configuration menu. I tried to create a new run configuration but the error i got was: "Plug-in com.altera.sbtgui.launch was unable to load class com.altera.sbtgui.launch.hardware.ui.Nios2Hardware LaunchConfigurationTabGroup."
I am running Altera 11.1 withe the laterst eclipse tools and sp2 under WIndows 7 Enterprise. I have been seeing other strange behaviors. Any suggestions?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showt … hp?t=35124
Product Customization Video Examples

Неактивен

#2 2017-09-19 14:15:31

Rei Lykoy
Участник

Re: Nios II Hardware Configuration option missing from Eclipse Run menu

iPhones are stylish, sophisticated and aesthetically appealing. But these qualities do not detract from the purely functional aspect of the device. Apple has loaded iPhones with tremendous processing power, the subsequent ability to multitask and comprehensive backup facilities – both online through iCloud and offline via the iTunes platform. However, not everyone is diligent about the backup and archiving process plus not everyone knows how to use an iPhone backup extractor.

As a result, some files end up in the containers on iCloud and some find place in the files of iTunes. Having the ability to extract and scan the contents of containers from both options with a single dashboard is a convenience that is offered by the easiest to use iPhone backup extractor in the market – check out this software.

Неактивен

Board footer