Форум керамистов

Художественная керамика - форум сайта "КерамикАрт.Ру"

Вы не зашли.

#1 2016-09-20 07:47:49

Shifangjing
Участник

nike air huarache noir femme

The Two Biggest Blocks To A Life You Truly Love | A Self-Improvement Article I'm going to cut right to the chase. If you are not living a life you truly love nike roshe run noir et blanc , you are likely suffering from one or both of two potential problems: 1) you have no vision, or 2) you have blocks holding you back. Let's address the vision aspect first. "Where there is no vision, the people perish." ~ Proverbs More recently, T. Harv Eker said "Most people don't get what they want, because they don't know what they want." How to find out what you want? It takes some time and focus; take the time to really dream while you explore the question, "What do I really want in my life?" Most people don't do this; instead they live into some future handed to them by their parents, society, or others in their life. They live some default nike roshe one noir homme , autopilot kind of life that may or may not be truly right for them. Without a clear vision it becomes very difficult to make right choices; you have nothing to help guide you. Do you go left or do you go right? You have no idea because you don't know where you are going, and so you are stuck, or make decisions, willy-nilly. Marc Allen, co-founder of New World Library (publisher of Eckart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, and Shakti Gawain, to name just a few) suggests you find a pen and paper and write "My Ideal Scene" at the top. Then spend some time writing down what your life is like when everything is ideal. You might be surprised at what you can learn about yourself in just 10 or 15 minutes. A major key to success in this exercise is to write down what you REALLY want. Not what you think you should want nike air huarache homme bleu , what others want, what you think will gain you approval or make you look good in the eyes of others. You've got to access your Ideal Scene from a place deeper than that: your heart and your soul. At the same time, really allow yourself to Have It All, everything that you REALLY want. For example, Marc did not want to work hard and have things be a struggle. He wanted to affirm his lazy nature and be a total success at the same time. You know what? He did it! Find out what's truly important to you in your ideal life, and you can too. Now I know there are people living their lives from moment to moment who claim they have totally surrendered to the creative flow of life. They no longer set visions, use intentions, or affirmations. That's great - but every one of these people I've talked to did all those things at one time. So nike air huarache femme rouge , this is a step on the path, a stage in one's evolution. You must create an inspiring vision for your life until you no longer need one. It is that simple. Have you heard of musicians who say "I never practice scales, I just jam"? Well, they used to practice scales until they became so ingrained they no longer needed to. In the same way, having a clear vision, along with intentions and affirmations is essential in the beginning. Now let's address #2: Blocks to realizing your vision. Is your vision truly authentic and resonating with your soul, but you can't seem to get it off the ground? Then more than likely you are harboring subconscious limiting beliefs which are holding you back. These can be a bit tricky to get ahold of, because by definition we are not conscious of them. We don't see the water we are swimming in until we are out of the water! However nike air huarache nm femme , with a little bit of work and by paying attention, you can recognize these beliefs and patterns in your life and begin to release and transform them. Often, identifying these limiting beliefs can be as easy as asking yourself, "Why don't I have what I want? Why am I not experiencing what I want to experience?" The most common answer to these questions reveals our limiting beliefs about time and money: "I don't have enough time," andor "I don't have enough money." You see, we believe that if we just had more time and money then anything would be possible! However, the truth is, we ALREADY can do anything we REALLY want air huarache noir et rouge , you will find the time (it's just a concept anyway) and you will find the money (probably the exact amount you need to realize your dream). There are all kinds of limiting beliefs; they show up in all shapes and sizes. Just know that each and every one of them can be overcome, transformed, and released. When this happens, your energy changes and new access to your dream life unfolds. The road opens up before you. Marc called his new book The Magical Path for this very reason: the way shows itself like magic. Truly knowing your vision and then clearing your inner blocks to its realization is the essence of the transformational path, at least in the relatively early stages. As you progress on this path the more effortless it becomes. This is because the more you're connected to Source and functioning as a channel for its work and wisdom in the world, the easier your road will be. If we are truly blessed, our experience may be as Deepak Chopra describes: "On the spiritual path, you do less and less nike air huarache noir femme , achieving more and more, until you do nothing and achieve everything." Try this: What's your vision? What do you suspect is getting in the way? Take a pen and piece of paper and write on the top "My Ideal Scene." Spend some time writing down what comes to you. Another way to get at this, from The Passion Test, is to answer the question "When my life is ideal I am ___________." After writing down your vision, ask yourself "Why don't I have this?" Then listen carefully and write down everything that comes up for you. These are the limiting beliefs you'll need to address to release the energy of your vision into your reality. And that is powerful energy! Congratulations - you're one step closer to your mojo!Enhancing Your Natural Beauty Without Expensive Surgery Enhancing Your Natural Beauty Without Expensive Surgery June 19, 2012 | Author: coorov93 | Posted in Health & Fitness
The way to Enrich your Purely natural Beauty .

Неактивен

Board footer